My older son started kindergarten this month and since it’s full day, mama has to pack him a lunch. As he’s a picky eater, I was worried about what foods to give him and how to pack it. He’s more of a grazer rather than a big eater so I needed a lunchbox that accommodated a variety of foods.
After doing my research, I settled on the Bentgo kids lunchbox. He’s been using it everyday for school and loves it! I really like the durable, food safe construction and the well sized compartments. After using it for a few weeks, I’ve listed the pros and cons that we’ve seen thus far.
- Outer shell has rubber-coated edges which makes it drop proof.
- Easy to open and close, especially for little hands.
- Seal on the lid of the outer shell prevents spills and mixing of food.
- Removable tray is dishwasher safe and the compartments are easy to clean.
- 2 year warranty: Bentgo will replace your product if it becomes defective within 2 years of purchase.
- Purchase with a purpose: they support the non-profit organization Feed the Children.
- On the heavier side: it weighs slightly over 1lb.
- Slightly bulky: takes up quite a lot of room in a lunch bag.
Leave me a comment on what you use for your child’s lunch box. 🙂