During the last Hijabi Fashion Week, I entered one of the daily giveaways and won a scarf, compliments of iLoveModesty.com. The Karina Triangular Ruffle Hijab is a triangular-shaped crinkle chiffon scarf that has layers of ruffles on one side of the scarf. It’s a unique piece that is very lightweight which makes it good to wear in warmer climates.
- unique design and concept
- lightweight fabric (good to wear in the warmer months)
- crinkle chiffon material makes it very wearable
- can be paired with many looks – casual, elegant, formal etc.
- single-layer material which makes it somewhat see-through
- needs to be worn with an under cap to make sure your hair isn’t showing
- slightly small for my likeness to achieve good chest coverage
Overall, the scarf is a keeper! If I can suggest any improvements, it would be to increase the size of the scarf and have a double layer of material 🙂 I hope you found my review helpful. Thank you to Love Hijabi Fashion Week for hosting another great Hijabi Fashion Week and iLoveModesty for sponsoring one of the giveaways!